- 1995, M.Sc., Technical University of Lodz, Poland, Faculty of Biotechnology and Food Chemistry
- 2001, Ph. D. , University Potsdam, Germany, Faculty of Organic Chemistry
- 2008, Habilitation, Technical University of Lodz, Poland, Faculty of Material Technologies and Textile Design
MAIN RESEARCH TOPICS:
- design of textile and composite medical devices (implants, wound dressings, topical agents, etc.);
- design of protective devices, incl. ballistic protectors;
- application of chitin and its derivatives for design of medical devices and protective device;
- risk management in design of medical devices and protective devices.
PATENT NOTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS:
4 medical devices implemented for the commercialization (wound dressing, applicator for implant introduction, two implants of the IIb class – hernia meshes);
- 2 medical devices during the clinical studies;
- 7 medical devices during the pre-clinical studies;
- Industrial implementation of the technologies of the ballistic personal protections and armoring of the buildings and transportation means: 8 variants of the products;
- More than 60 publications, 55 conference publications, 11 lectures on invitation,
- 24 patents and patent applications, 3 EPO patent applications, 1 EU industrial designs.