Prof. Urszula Narkiewicz
Afiliation: Faculty of Chemical Technology Engineering, West Pomeranian University of Technology in Szczecin, Poland.
Research interests: chemical engineering, nanotechnology, surface science, catalysis.
Graduated from Szczecin University of Technology (1976) and French Studies of Management of Industrial Systems (“mastère” diploma, certified by French “Grandes Ecoles” (1996)). Full professor in technical sciences (2008).
Scientific papers: more than 150 original, full text scientific papers. In general – more than 200 scientific publications. Scopus on 8 th March 2018 delivers 157 papers with Hirsch index of 17. Technological applications: 26 patents, 5 industrial applications.
Head of the Chair of Inorganic Chemical Technology. Lecturer of inorganic industrial
chemistry and of entrepreneurship for students of 1 st , 2 nd and 3 th degree.
Head of the Doctoral Studies (3 th degree) at the Faculty of Chemical Technology and Engineering.
- Member of the Nanomaterials’ Section of the Committee of the Materials
Science of the Polish Academy of Science (2007-present),
- Vice-President of the Polish Materials Science Society (2009-present),
- Member of the Polish Technical Standardization Committee for Nanotechnology (2011-present),
- Polish expert in COST DC_MPNS Materials, Physical and Nanosciences (2006-present),
- Polish representative in the Independent Scientific Evaluation Group of NATO Science for Peace and Security Programme (2014-
- member of the European Academy of Sciences and Arts (EASA),
- Technical and Environmental Sciences (2015-present).