Poster session will take place on both days of the conference and will be available to all participants of InterNanoPoland.
This year, the poster session will take the form of a short presentation (max. 5 slides .ppt or .pptx). Scientific committee will evaluate the posters. Best projects will be awarded and published in conference proceedings.
The topic of the poster session: Research and technologies aimed at the development of nanotechnological
Deadline for sending the abstract and presentation: 01.04.2021.
Scientific committee: Dr hab. inż. Tomasz Tański, Prof. PŚ; Prof. Mirosław Miller; Dr inż. Andrzej Czulak
Participants interested in poster presentation should fill and send following abstract:
Doc file (.doc or .docx), named as: Name_Surname(or company/institution name)_poster-topic should be sent at email@example.com in a separate e-mail.
Posters should be in .ppt or .pptx format, max. 5 slides.
Special issues available for publication:
1. Structure and Properties of Crystalline and Amorphous Alloys (Materials, Impact Factor: 3.057, deadline for manuscript submission: 31.09.2021)
2. Recent Advances in Dye-Sensitized and Perovskite Solar Cells (Molecules, Impact Factor: 3.267, deadline for manuscript submission: 31.05.2021)
3. Advances in Amorphous and Nanocrystalline Magnetic Materials (Magnetochemistry, Impact Factor: 1.947, deadline for manuscript submission: 31.06.2021)
4. Electron Microscopy for Understanding of the Relationship between the Structure, the Properties and the Functions of Metals, Semiconductors, Ceramics, Carbon Materials, Composites and Coatings (Materials, Impact Factor: 3.057, deadline for manuscript submission: 1.07.2021)
5. Recent Advance in Thin Films Deposited by Vacuum Methods for Optics, Electronics and Medicine (Coatings, Impact Factor: 2.436, deadline for manuscript submission: 20.05.2021)
6. Current trends in Materials Research: material properties, microscopic and morphological characterization (Solid State Phenomena, ISSN: 1662-9779)
For more information about manuscript submission and price, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.