PhD Adam Szatkowski, MBA – He graduated from the University of Applied Sciences in Munster, gaining PhD in nanotechnology. In 2015, he completed his MBA studies. Since 2006, he has cooperated with companies operating in high technologies (surface engineering, additive manufacturing technologies, nanotechnologies). For 15 years, he has created and acquired projects financed by external sources, including EU and national institutions. He has professional experience in commercialization and R&D projects.
Author of scientific papers and a co-author of two international patents in electroluminescent nanomaterials application. Originator and investor in Panamint, a company manufacturing printed electronics. He is directly related to nanotechnology solutions in many Polish research units.
- Vice-President of the Scientific Committee for Nanotechnology and Innovation of the Polish Committee for Standardization
- An expert of the Polish Chamber of Commerce for Advanced Technologies
- President of the Foundation of Nanotechnology and Nanoscience Support NANONET
- Originator, initiator, and coordinator of the Silesian Nanotechnology Cluster
- A member of KIS 8 NANO Group
- A member of the Silesian Innovation Council